When we ask employers
to rate their employees’
understanding of the
program, the most
common response is 6
out of 10.
For a line item that typically costs 5-7% of payroll, and is highly valued by the Canadian workforce, this is a major concern.
So why is this problem so prevalent?
- Cluttered Marketplace
- More tools than ever, but few advisors can marry the right solutions to the right company at the right time
- You need an a team that helps you focus on the most workable solutions that bring the greatest impact
- A One-Size Fits All Approach
- There are multiple generations in the workforce with different needs and expectations. When you apply a one-size fits all approach certain employees feel forgotten
- Cost effective customization promotes higher satisfaction amongst your staff, without increasing costs
- Lack of Employee Support
- Employees are often left to fend for themselves or do their own research, leading to confusion, claims issues and a lack of appreciation
- Put the “employee” back into “employee benefits” by dealing with a company that fully supports them every step of the way